What are the advantages as cluster members?
Our cluster members get several advantages. Here is the list of what we have to offer:
- Official status as partner in a world leading cluster.
- Stimulation of your company’s business development and R&I profile with access to a special advisor within the EU program Horizon 2020.
- Opportunity to actively affect the priorities and actions of NCE Smart Energy Markets.
- Participation in competence development and participation at Big Data Analytics courses as partner company.
- Participation in the development of Smart Innovation Norway’s magnificent Simulation Centre, with the possibility of creating films and visualization activities.
- Participation in networking groups and innovation projects that are part of our Smart City portfolio (more than 65 projects).
- Promotion through our NCE Smart Energy Markets network, webpages, publications, etc.
- Full access to joint activities in the NCE network, including workshops, cluster meetings and NCE Smart Energy Markets’ annual cluster conference.
- Priority partner in new R&I project applications, as well as opportunity to share experiences/competence in ongoing projects.
What we expect from our cluster members:
- Contribute to a sharing culture with your competence and experience.
- Active participation in at least one of the innovation groups in the NCE Smart Energy Markets cluster.
- Participation at partner meetings and conferences.
- Wish to contribute to value creation in your own business, but also through innovation collaboration.
- Contribute to the reporting of in-kind contributions/hours.