Lifelong learning course: AI + Design Thinking
AI + Design Thinking is a unique interdisciplinary lifelong learning course that aims to create value by combining design thinking methods and artificial intelligence.
About the course
AI + Design Thinking focuses on the opportunities that arise from enabling technologies and the use of artificial intelligence in future services and products. In the course you will learn how to use design methodology and artificial intelligence to design and specify future systems, services and products that create added value for businesses and their customers. The course provides an introduction to artificial intelligence, how it works and it’s possibilities. In addition, it gives an introduction and practical training in design thinking and design principles to create user and customer value with AI.
- Product owners, product developers of digital solutions, and strategic leaders who want to innovate using AI
- AI experts or experienced designers who want learn more about design thinking or AI
Scope: 7,5 credits
First course: Autumn 2020
Seminars: 2 + 2 days
More about the course
- Developed together with industry and tailored to their needs
- Experience- and project-based assignments based on problems from your workplace
- Web-based and flexible teaching that enables on-the-job learning
- Seminars for teaching and sharing experiences and reflections